Old 30-11-2012, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_4_] Broadback[_4_] is offline

Default Rubbish bag support

On 30/11/2012 16:19, 'Mike' wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message
I am sure I have seen simple light items designed to hold rubbish bags
upright and open, what the dickens are they called? I have tried
Google searches with all the names I can think of, but not got the
right one.
--
Remember the early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse gets
the cheese.

When I am doing shows and exhibitions I have one of these with a black
sack in it. Got it from my local garden centre

http://www.suntekstore.com/goods-130..._holder .html

Stays clean all the time

Mike

Yes Mike I did, but my mind went into shut down with so much information