Old 30-11-2012, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Rubbish bag support

In article , Broadback
writes
All very amusing, but I don't want my wife upset. Last time she
what I was looking for was a device into which the rubbish sack was
placed before filling it with leaves. I know I have seen them somewhere
on the internet. Looks like two rings one above the other

Well the Bosmere one on Amazon is excellent and very cheap -it expands
so all round is held upright and becasue it fills the bin inside you can
shove prickly stuff and everyhting in .

janet
.

--