Old 30-11-2012, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

In article , Stephen
Wolstenholme writes
I'm old enough to remember wrapping my chips in the Daily Herald.

Steve

I loved the Evening Standard there was a junior crossword in it and
cartoons i think. My dad used to bring it back from London every night
and I think there were other puzzles as well.
Comedians used to imitate the newspaper boys shouting Evening Standard
as it used to come out rather like "evenin' staddurd"
--
Janet Tweedy