Old 30-11-2012, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Stephen
Wolstenholme writes
I'm old enough to remember wrapping my chips in the Daily Herald.

Steve

I loved the Evening Standard there was a junior crossword in it and
cartoons i think. My dad used to bring it back from London every night and
I think there were other puzzles as well.
Comedians used to imitate the newspaper boys shouting Evening Standard as
it used to come out rather like "evenin' staddurd"

Actually, it was 'noos n staddard'
--
Pete C