Old 01-12-2012, 05:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Tomato Plants

In article ,
" wrote:

I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is full of 7
feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and this
time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I can
not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of
flowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together

MJ

I understand that the best tomatoes are "dry farmed". Let us know how
your crop tastes.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or