Old 01-12-2012, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default batteries!

"jim dixon" wrote in message

I bought a hedge trimmer and a cutter both battery operated. Didnt use
(medical reason) for 2 years. Now cant get batteries to take a charge.
Have checked charger and engines, all okay. Is this normal? Any
solution?

I don't know if this is similar at all, but a few years ago I was very ill
for several months and my car didn't come out of the garage. After various
attempts to recharge the battery, it turned out that it needed a trickle
charger to get it going.
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/