Old 01-12-2012, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default very scented sweet peas seeds?

In article ,
Janet Tweedy wrote:

Always order my fragrant sweet peas from Matthewman but thought I might
give someone else a whirl. Any recommendations? Don't care about
appearance scent is priority. I know some nurseries that are potting on
seedlings this week already!!

To scent your sweet pea seed, just spray them with your favourite
scent. Oh, you meant seeds that grow into scented sweet peas?

My experience is similar to other people's - most of the ones
described as highly scented aren't, but old fashioned ones are,
and L. matucana definitely is.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.