Old 01-12-2012, 09:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Calling all gardeners in Aus...

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:16:11 +1100, terryc
wrote:

On 15/11/12 07:18, Jeßus wrote:

That's the problem - I have poultry, dog and cats around, so poisons
are too risky. The dog loves to bail them up but doesn't go further
unfortunately.

We have a cat that chases the cabbage white butterflies to the wife's
please then displeasure as the silly then then liftsd is paws to let
them fly away.

Funny you mention cabbage moths... we've had hardly any of those this
year. Hmm... odd. I reckon I've seen less than half a dozen of them
this spring/summer, yay!

A friend has a Jack Russell/Foxy cross and he's just amazingly
efficient at dispatching possums.

Those dogs were bred for suck work.