Old 01-12-2012, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default OT Would it matter?

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:39:15 -0000, Pete T
wrote:

"Qwight" wrote in message

Oh, he has had a life, it was just wasted.
Failed in business and socially inept. We should really pity him but
he makes it so difficult.

...that's right... I remember now..... some engineering business or other
that went broke in the 80's ...didn't he refuse to allow staff to join a
union ...? or something similar?
(completely illegal these days, of course..)
And wasn't there some curfuffle over some ex military type organisation
or
other ... something to do with stamps being sent to him...?

I believe he also claimed to have attended Bath University at some
point....then later retracted that and said he had been on a seminar or
some
such thing there over the summer recess...

Strange man...... an odd reply a while back to a poster here about
something or other.... is he mentally disabled in some way...?

If he had I would be sorry for him. But I just think he has an enormous
chip on his shoulder. That and the Walter Mitty syndrome of course.