Old 01-12-2012, 09:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Tomato Plants

wrote:
On Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:50:43 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is
full of 7 feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them
hydroponically and this time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the
usual chemical mixture. I can not believe how well they have done.
They are covered in another layer of flowers as well. I love it when
a gardening plan comes together

MJ

What does that mean?

It means you don't understand yourself, apparently not an uncommon problem.
Poets down the ages have toyed with it. The usual remedies (aside from
diversions like poetry) are to study philosophy or to take more water with
it - although some say the solution is to take less.