Old 01-12-2012, 09:23 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Calling all gardeners in Aus...

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:18:06 +1100, "Farm1"
wrote:

"Bloke Down The Pub" wrote in message

Here in the West I have about four decent weekends in which to accomplish
everything, in my case too early and the hayfever gets to me and too late
and the heat makes it very uncomfortable.

LOL. Not an super early riser then? I knew some people who lived in a hot
place and they did their work at the crack of dawn inthe summer and had a
snooze or read from about 10 am to almost dusk.

I do that here in Tassie, the sun here is quite harsh even when low
temperatures... I've done most of the outside work today already

I'll go back out around 4PM this arvo and get the beds for the spuds
ready. Shouldn't get any more frosts now... but you never know.
It's been known to frost here through summer, and has even snowed on
Xmas day. But that's extremely rare of course.