Old 02-12-2012, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 12:56:13 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's the last post for ALL newspapers, as we know them. Soon all be web
based?

Many people, including me, prefer to read newspapers. Because of their
size newspapers get away with mixing items on a page that even adverts
survive. There's no way that I would stay on a web page that forced
adverts on me.

Steve

Give it a few years and the adverts will disappear, or give the reader an
option not to see them. It HAS to come. Ultimatly the newspaper will die
anyway, I think in one generation. The technology is so advanced, and
getting more advanced by the day.

Baz