Old 02-12-2012, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 13:37:30 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Handy for lighting fires with as well, AND, spreading on the floor when
decorating ;-0

Or even pasting it on the walls to save wallpaper when decorating. I'm
sure I've seen that somewhere.

Steve

Local newspapers are fantastic, I have 1350 on my computer and the response
from them is superb. The advantage of 'the printed word' is that it is
still there days/weeks later, whereas an article on the radio is forgotten
just as soon as the next article comes on.

Mike