Old 02-12-2012, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default billit

On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:40:43 GMT, Baz wrote:

Selective memory? We all suffer with that.
My selective memory tells me that England had a victory agains NZ
yesterday!
Also that Wales yesterday suffered from some very bad referee/touch judges
decisions. How many offside and knock-ons did Australia get away with? Hard
to see offside properly n tv. but the knock forwards were there for
everyone to see.

Baz

There is the old joke about the blind Irish referee. There are good
and bad referees, good and bad decisions; a lot depends on your
perspective. But however imperfect the system, we have to accept it or
the game falls apart.

Ok, we was b""""y robbed!

I haven't seen any of the England/NZ game but I'm sure that NZ were
similarly robbed of victory by a number of bad decisions.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.