Old 02-12-2012, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default billit

There is the old joke about the blind Irish referee. There are good
and bad referees, good and bad decisions; a lot depends on your
perspective. But however imperfect the system, we have to accept it or
the game falls apart.

Ok, we was b""""y robbed!

I haven't seen any of the England/NZ game but I'm sure that NZ were
similarly robbed of victory by a number of bad decisions.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

It isn't an old joke its from a Max Boyce song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDO293i2sI