Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_4_] Broadback[_4_] is offline

Default Farmyard Manure

On 04/12/2012 00:15, Christina Websell wrote:
"ag.richards" wrote in message
Hi where can I get some manure from in the Stockport area I know the
odvious a farm any help Thx for any replys T.R.

I don't know what to say because it's so obvious. Apart from find a farm as
near as you can and ask them for some.
If you have a riding stables near you you could try there.

Now if it was Stoke on Trent area I could help there!

--
Remember the early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse gets the
cheese.