Old 04-12-2012, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Best gardening clothes

On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 21:29:46 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

Which is your favourite bit of gardening clothing.
Mine is the Cornish Smock, 2 good pockets, and no buttons etc. to cope
with with muddy hands and draught proof.
I always get a size larger to fit over sweaters et.
Shove them into the washing machine, and re proof after washing.
Not me in the picture,
http://thesmockshop.com/product_info...products_id=30
Several firms make and sell them.
David @ the damp end of Swansea Bay.

If you get that muddy down the front do you find you get covered in
mud taking it off?

A jumper, t-shirt tucked in, and my son's old waterproof jacket. Not
in that order.The jacket is very lightweight, two pockets and a hood.
Currently finding a giant pair of socks inside any boots essential
though along with a wooly hat.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk