Old 04-12-2012, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default billit

In article ,
says...

Is there anyone out there who could tell me if I can buy a real
christmas tree that has got roots on that I can buy with a view to
growing it on after christmas, the one I have got has outgrown the
lounge that we usually stand it in I live in the Portsmouth area

--
Billit

Hi,

I know it may be a bit late, but I just looked at my
Dodies Christmas Gifts catalogue, and they are selling
table top trees, in 3 litre pots that can be
transplated out into the garden. They say they are
dwart trees and will reach a height of 2m in 10 years.
"Picea albertino conico" is the variety, and at £16.99
they do not seem too expensive when compared to
artificial trees. Delivery is from 10th December.

http://www.dobies.co.uk/Garden/Chris...All+Christmas+
Gifts/Dwarf+Christmas+Trees_MH3256.htm

--
Roger T