Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default request to identify this plant

I'd like to suggest that you send Kew the photo of both flower and roots
first. It might not be rare in its native country but it's obviously
unusual here. Otoh, you could post it on Twitter and/or Facebook and see
if anyone there can help you. If you don't use either of those, someone
here might or one of your friends could help, perhaps.

Strange,
I sent of pictures of mine and the one in question her to Wisley in the
last hour.
Sacha, did Ray find the one I brought down last time?
David @ the showery end of Swansea bay.