Old 04-12-2012, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Best gardening clothes

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:49:39 -0000, Janet wrote:

I don't understand the references to waterproof gardening kit, a
totally alien concept which implies that one should work in the garden
when it is raining.

Imagine you're in the middle of planting out/almost finished mowing
the lawn/just need to get this finished... and it starts raining.

Don't tell me you stop work...

Depends on the rain, wind and how long I need to finish. But generally
light rain with little wind I'll just get wet. Heavy rain or a strong
wind may well stop me if the task is going take more than 5 or 10
minutes.

--
Cheers
Dave.