Old 05-12-2012, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default Best gardening clothes

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:06:00 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article , rbel says...

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:49:39 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article , rbel says...

I don't understand the references to waterproof gardening kit, a
totally alien concept which implies that one should work in the garden
when it is raining.

Imagine you're in the middle of planting out/almost finished mowing
the lawn/just need to get this finished... and it starts raining.

Don't tell me you stop work...

Indeed I do, unless it is very light rain and I have only a couple of
minutes of work left. To me gardening is not a wet or cold weather
pastime.

Something tells me you don't garden in the north :-)

The very thought makes feel quite queasy. In the event that I was
dragooned into living north of the M4 I would take up a more suitable
pastime, such as interior decorating or lion taming (under canvas).
--
rbel