Old 05-12-2012, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Best gardening clothes

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:43:30 +0000, rbel wrote:

Indeed I do, unless it is very light rain and I have only a couple of
minutes of work left. To me gardening is not a wet or cold weather
pastime.

Something tells me you don't garden in the north :-)

The very thought makes feel quite queasy. In the event that I was
dragooned into living north of the M4 I would take up a more suitable
pastime, such as interior decorating or lion taming (under canvas).

M4? My map is marked "Here Be Dragons" for lands south of the M62.

Can't say I do much gardening but was out yesterday swapping the rims and
tyres on the car for the winter set. Was about 2C and damp enough from
the the hill fog for drops of water to be falling off the trees but no
wind to speak of. As they say in the weather forcasts "wrap up warm", T
shirt, jumper, fleece and padded shirt was almost too much.

--
Cheers
Dave.