Old 24-04-2003, 03:44 AM
profpam

Default Source for Paraphalaenopsis

K,
David Hunt has Paraphal serpentilingua @ 19.50 on his Indonesia list.
His email is:
" You can also get an
inexpensive flask or two from Mick Fournier at
http://www.orchidflask.com or a couple of the mounted ones from Miller
Orchids in Florida. I bought a flask of lukenbachensis from a different
vendor and they were too small to deflask and replating was recommended.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

K Barrett wrote:

Did he send his catalog? He used to have the species.

Gene Schurg wrote:

K,

On his web page he only advertises the hybrids (that I've already bought).
He doesn't list any species.

Gene

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Doesn't Fuchs still have them?

K Barrett

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
news My new favorite orchid (at least for now) is the Paraphalaenopsis. I
purchased labukensis last winter and lost the laycockii (never took

root).
I bought the crosses that RF Orchids were selling.

I would like to have all 4 species. Does anyone know of a source for
these
interesting plants?

Thanks,
Gene