Old 12-12-2012, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default RHS seed list

In message , kay
writes

'Martin[_2_ Wrote:
;974779']On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:45:58 +0000, Janet Tweedy

wrote:
-
Just ordering my free seed online but notice that they say that members

will receive an email when the seed list is ready . I never got an
email! Wondered if anyone else had.

It's been online apparently for a while-

My wife looked in vain for free seed details and assumed that the RHS
had stopped offering them.

I've never had an email just for the seed list. Maybe it's buried in one
of their email bulletins that I never read?

This year it was indeed buried in one of their other mailings.

They're not exactly free, are they? There's a pretty hefty postage and
handling charge.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley