Old 24-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Marley1372

Default Insecticides with Plant Oils as Active Ingredients

your "natural oils" do repel mosquitos- I use a product called Natrapel that
contains citronella and it works great. You cant sue a company because thier
product didnt live up to a claim it never made in the first place. I cant go
suing a beer company because I didnt have a bunch of girls all over me like the
commercials. "repels mosquitoes" does not in any way claim to prevent west
nile virus. The chances of actually getting the virus are very slim.

Toad