Old 13-12-2012, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT wireless question

In article ,
Emery Davis wrote:

It's likely to be a bit beyond most local suppliers, so the easiest
way would be to try and contact the networking people at some
local organisation (e.g. university, some of the largest schools)
and pay them for a little outside work.

It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes for someone who knows what
they're about.

That will depend on how the house connection has been set up by
the broadband provider and/or primary modem, which is why I was
being a bit cautious. In particular, if you want to use TWO
devices using the same wireless point, things are likely to get
'interesting'. While I could almost certainly do that eventually,
it might cause me quite a lot of trouble.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.