Old 13-12-2012, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default RHS seed list

In article , Sacha
writes
Is that the Alpine Garden Society? I don't know what their charges are
but think - may be wrong - that their work is done by volunteers and
private gardeners, so presumably they have few, if any, wages to pay?

The price is about the same as the RHS if I recall it's just their wide
variety of choice that I like. I don't understand why the seeds from
stuff grown in the RHS gardens isn't available. You can see at Wisley
for instance , seed from trees on the ground that aren't in the seed
list.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph