Old 19-12-2012, 01:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Feeding birds - rat problem

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:06:17 -0000, Janet wrote:

up to 11 last year)..and we still get rats. I am willing to tolerate an
occasional, discreet lone rat but if they get uppity and bring large
raiding parties, then it's time for The Last Supper, which is ratbait
laid where nothing else can get to it.I use Neosorexa Gold.

That was the brand which the rat I mentioned upthread got into the
shed and then chewed into the closed tub and sachets.
So it certainly has good attraction properties. Unfortunately it kept
coming back for more so it must have built up an immunity so I changed
to something else containing Bromadiolone which seems to have worked.
Had reasonable results with Neosorexa Golg in the past though.

G.Harman