Old 20-12-2012, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default RHS seed list

In article , Sacha
writes
I'll tell Ray that. He'll be - ahem - 'delighted'!! I'm sure he's
taken the seeds he wants but he's never got into selling them, too!
--
Sacha

Put me down for two packets of anything he cares to collect apart from
rubbish stuff like salvia turkestanica etc.
I bet David will want to be on the list as well! You don't have to give
guarantees or anything of them germinating

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph