Old 20-12-2012, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default demon again (sorry) but an upside!

On 20/12/2012 13:40, Broadback wrote:
Please don't keep us in suspenders, who is this cheaper server and
broadband supplier? I use a different company for Broadband, web server
and domain name host, so a cheaper solution would be welcome.

I meant I will move to a broadband supplier, possibly nowbelieve or
breathenow or some similar sounding name (recommended by someone) and
Tom's friend runs his own server so he can carry and bounce the emails
for me to any account.
Sorry for confusion there !