Old 20-12-2012, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Wet, wet, wet

On 2012-12-20 13:12:52 +0000, David Hill
said:

Why don't you 2 take your conversation Private and Email each other?

Amen to that! My nephew trained at Lympstone, was a Captain and did two
tours in Afghanistan. I don't think he's into gardening, though... And
of course, he has better manners than Mike and his friends.
--
Sacha

No, it's because it's me :-))

Others can post off topic subjects and nobody says a word because they are
'the approved ones' :-))

Sad isn't it?

And petty :-))

But can expect these things now can't we? :-))

Kindest regards and Merry Christmas