Old 20-12-2012, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Wet, wet, wet

"Kathy" wrote in message
"Broadback" wrote in message
On 20/12/2012 13:19, 'Mike' wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message

Why don't you 2 take your conversation Private and Email each other?

Never seen you post that before. Why say it now?

Kindest regards

Mike

Because he finds it boring, as do I. I have a son who was in the RM, but
I don't wish to bore everyone about it.

But you don't live for second-hand glory like Mike does.

No, it's because it's me :-))

Others can post off topic subjects and nobody says a word because they are
'the approved ones' :-))

Sad isn't it?

And petty :-))

But can expect these things now can't we? :-))

Kindest regards and Merry Christmas