Old 20-12-2012, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default demon again (sorry) but an upside!

On 12/20/2012 9:17 AM, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 20/12/2012 13:31, Martin wrote:
You cheated. You posted using Turnpike.

I didn't (sounds of huffing and puffing) I actually set up TB to do this
newsgroup but can't find anyhwere that you can killfile people or
deselect threads etc.

Will keep looking - got this far there#s no turning back !

To set up filters -
Click 'message'
Scroll down to 'create filter from message'

To kill (and never see again) an entire thread - press 'k'

To mark an entire thread as read (but not kill it) press 't'