Old 20-12-2012, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Wet, wet, wet

"David Hill" wrote ...

Need I say more?
Even by our standards it's wet with a lot more to come in the next day or
so.

Could be worse David, I've just seen this......

A29 is shut due to flooding at Slindon and Berstead
A24 is shut southbound at Findon
Buses replace trains between Fareham and Eastleigh
Two cars stranded by flooding on the B3302 at Fraddam between Hayle and
Helston
Deep flood water on roads including the A399 Ilfracombe to Watermouth
A landslip has partly blocked the A386 near Bideford
The Lymington River at Brockenhurst has burst its banks
The road and rail network is disrupted by floods in Hampshire
The B3269 near Lostwithiel is closed
The A341 in Wimborne Minster is closed in both directions at the Canford
Magna junction
In Dorset several vehicles are stuck in flash floods in Holt Road, Three
Legged Cross, Canford Arena, Canford Magna

We have had over an inch of rain today, no wonder they have had the gates up
on the Thames weirs this week trying to get rid of as much water as
possible.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.