Old 20-12-2012, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Wet, wet, wet

"Baz" wrote in message
Sacha wrote in
:

On 2012-12-20 14:28:18 +0000, "'Mike'"

On 2012-12-20 13:12:52 +0000, David Hill
said:

Why don't you 2 take your conversation Private and Email each
other?

Amen to that! My nephew trained at Lympstone, was a Captain and did
two tours in Afghanistan. I don't think he's into gardening,
though... And of course, he has better manners than Mike and his
friends. --
Sacha

No, it's because it's me :-))

Others can post off topic subjects and nobody says a word because
they are 'the approved ones' :-))

Sad isn't it?

And petty :-))

But can expect these things now can't we? :-))

Kindest regards and Merry Christmas

You should take the opportunity to ask yourself WHY it's you of whom
so many people are both heartily sick and deeply contemptuous. All of
us drift off-topic occasionally but absolutely nobody else but you
wilfully introduces totally unrelated matters virtually every time you
post, always seeking glory by basking in the shadow of others who
really have achieved something. IF that's how you want to appear to
others, it may be the only thing you do successfully.

Amen

Baz

Baz, Mandy Rice-Davies had the reply to your posting :-))

Perhaps your name should be Baa

Kindest regards

Mike