Old 21-12-2012, 07:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default demon again (sorry) but an upside!

"Janet" wrote in message
As of 3pm this afternoon demon won't connect me to my only newsgroup in
the world so i am clanking through this via Google groups which is THE
most tortuous procedure I have ever experienced but I WILL NOT BE BEATEN

Janet I had problems with Demon, especially when a well known troll who used
to post here accused me of posting something which was posted by someone
else and Demon took their side :-(

They only backed down and gave me an apology when it got to the threat of a
Solicitor and I proved to them that it wasn't me and explained the
situation.

Both Demon and said troll are now out of my hair. You can live without
Demon. Get shot of them once and for all and go elsewhere.

Merry Christmas and Happy and peaceful New Year

Mike