Old 21-12-2012, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bert bert is offline

Default demon again (sorry) but an upside!

In message ,
Janet writes
As of 3pm this afternoon demon won't connect me to my only newsgroup in
the world so i am clanking through this via Google groups which is THE
most tortuous procedure I have ever experienced but I WILL NOT BE
BEATEN

After many man years I kicked Demon into touch earlier this year and
went with the oft maligned BT. Looking at the shambolic state of
affairs with Demons new e-mail stem and now news I think I did the right
thing.
--
bert