Old 21-12-2012, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wet, wet, wet

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:26:09 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's certainly a possibility that this will undermine very high
Devon hedges.

and flush out the badgers.

Plenty of those round here. We saw one just the other night as we
drove home.

I say that because I am gradualy comming to my own conclusion that even in
Lincolnshire we have little wildlife from the 70's (when I was a very young
lad) to be seen. Even stoats and weasels and hedgehogs have not been seen
for the past 2 or 3 years in numbers, even squashed on the road.

Baz

An unfortunate side effect from the resurgence of Badgers is their
appetite for Hedgehogs so those that manage to escape being run over
often become dinner.

As it is nearly Cracker time
What is the difference between a Weasel and a Stoat
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
A weasel is weasally recognised and a stoat is stoatally different

G.Harman