Old 21-12-2012, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default demon again (sorry) but an upside!

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:20:36 +0000, bert ] wrote:

After many man years I kicked Demon into touch earlier this year and
went with the oft maligned BT. Looking at the shambolic state of
affairs with Demons new e-mail stem and now news I think I did the right
thing.

I left Demon in 2003 having been with them for around 5 years. It was
the two successive Great News Snaffus that made me start looking for
someone more reliable.

After a couple of abortive trials with other ISPs I moved to Plusnet
who have, in the main been sound. For those that need to take
advantage of it they do have very good support.

They have just launched some interesting competitive packages - 5.99 a
month for 10GB or 9.99 per month for ~unlimited~ usage. They also do
some good phone inclusive deals, one of which i have just moved to.
--
rbel