Old 22-12-2012, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wheelbarrow wheel puncture repair

"usenet2012" wrote in message

I have a wheelbarrow with a small car-type tyre.

The wheel has gone flat - has a puncture.

How do I get it repaired? Kwik-Fit? Or will a set of bicycle tyre irons
and patches do the trick?

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.

First time I just put an inner tube under the tubeless tyre, when that went
I used slime, cured the problem and it was coping with quite big holes! not
had a problem since the old dog went (he used to attack the wheel while we
used the barrow)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs