Old 22-12-2012, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
usenet2012 usenet2012 is offline

Default Wheelbarrow wheel puncture repair

In message , Baz
writes
usenet2012 wrote in
:

I have a wheelbarrow with a small car-type tyre.

The wheel has gone flat - has a puncture.

How do I get it repaired? Kwik-Fit? Or will a set of bicycle tyre irons
and patches do the trick?

You can do it with a spoon or fork. Your wheelbarrow tyre is(should be)
just a fatter yet smaller diamater cycle tyre. Not much psi. Not a car
tyre, very far from it. Just looks like a car tyre. That is where the
similarity ends.

Useful - thanks. I'd assumed it would have a similar design to a car
tyre.

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.