Old 23-12-2012, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Best way to boil water on allotment?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
My brother and his wife have got a fairly new allotment and put up a shed
in October. i was going to get them (for a christmas present) some means
of boiling water so they could have some tea and maybe a light.

Anyone recommend anything please?

Janet

If you have a source of paraffin then a Tilley Lamp
http://www.camping-online.co.uk/outd...ern-brass.html
comes in a range of colours and suppliers. Last I looked for spares the
manufacturer was in Belfast.

And a Primus stove
http://www.primus.eu/templates/pages...SectionId=5888