Old 23-12-2012, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Best way to boil water on allotment?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
My brother and his wife have got a fairly new allotment and put up a shed
in October. i was going to get them (for a christmas present) some means
of boiling water so they could have some tea and maybe a light.

Anyone recommend anything please?

Janet

A made up 'Allotment Basket' with Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Cups etc and space for
one large and one small Vacuum Flask.

Off to the Lottie? Put the kettle on, boil the water, fill the large flask.
Fill the small one with milk. Put them in the 'Allotment Basket'

Break time. Tea? Coffee? Other teas which only require water? Fresh Milk or
Powdered Milk. Sugar/Sweeteners? All there with no trouble.

Been there. Done that for years when I was working for myself.

Mike