Old 24-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Jim Webster

Default German GM wheat trials approved but site sabotaged

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:46:11 GMT, "David Kendra"
wrote:

I would suspect that the Syngenta wheat did not contain RR technology.

It
was a plant health/food safety trait.

Hello David, long time no see. Of course you are right,
it is a Fusarium resistance trait.

Jim Webster and Gordon Couger has just managed to show that
they do not know what they f... they are talking about.

If they had interest in GM wheat they would've known that
Syngenta does not haven anything to whatsoever with RR wheat.
Indeed if they had done the bare minimum, to bother reading
the mail that initiated the thread they would have known this
is not about RR wheat.

no, all we did was allow the anti gm enthusiasts to hang themselves with
their own rope. I never once said what the wheat was, I merely quoted on
anti-gm spokesman back at another which is something that torsten has
trouble with

Jim Webster