Old 23-12-2012, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Best way to boil water on allotment?

On 2012-12-23 13:11:49 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

My brother and his wife have got a fairly new allotment and put up a
shed in October. i was going to get them (for a christmas present)
some means of boiling water so they could have some tea and maybe a
light.

Anyone recommend anything please?

Janet

Camping gaz do a variety of stoves from a single ring on top of a small
gas bottle to a sort of mini-barbecue arrangement.

I've used my gas rings in the back of a van, the back of the car (Not
when driving I must add).
It's quick and packs away when not in use so can stay in the back of the
car when not in use.