Old 23-12-2012, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_6_] Baz[_6_] is offline

Default Best way to boil water on allotment?

Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

On 23/12/2012 17:18, Baz wrote:
I have a device that plugs into the cigar lighter in the car/van.
Takes 10 mins per cup. It does not provide light though.

Yes they could have a plug in one in the car but they are quite a way
from where the cars are parked. I've given them a gas ring and a
lantern and the receipt and let them solve the porblem

That will please them. Well it would me. They might become sheddies. But
thats not too bad.

Baz