Old 23-12-2012, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default During the lull

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:22:08 -0000, "Pete C"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 23/12/2012 12:04, Pete wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Inflatable dinghy? Wish I had kept mine and my boat now ;-)
Mike

Cue topic drift to - "how do I repair the puncture in my leaky dinghy"
(:-)
Pete

From the outside?

No, from the inside, then the pressure will keep the patch in place.

Correct answer. However you do need to keep pressing firmly on the
patch until you are at least 7 miles from shore.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.