Old 24-12-2012, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Flu or superbug?

I was on a cruise a few years back for the Christmas and New Year cruise
on Cunard's Queen Victoria. Norovirus struck and Cunard tried to keep it
quiet, just putting out more hand gell dispensers, but it had to come
out in the end. We were lucky, I had the whole family on board for our
Golden Wedding. It would have messed everything up if we had copped it.

Mike

I didn't know Cunard did cruises, thank you so much foe enlightening us.