Old 24-12-2012, 03:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default seeds of clematis

Willi writes:

I took the pic today. It is the warmest 24th here [Central Europe]
since records began 60 years ago. It's definitely not what we are used
to think of an ideal Christmas weatherwise. So I chose a subject that
features both, the unusual weather, and something that reminds at
least a bit of a snowflake.

Best one yet!

Here on the east coast of the USA we've had 2 years in a row of extreme
tree destruction. One more year and I think all our Tulip Poplars might
be gone.

--
Dan Espen