Old 24-12-2012, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Flu or superbug?

"Spider" wrote in message
On 24/12/2012 15:33, Baz wrote:
One young lad who is working for the same firm I work for is in an
induced
coma state because of pneumonia.
It started yesterday morning with a high temperature, followed by D and
vomiting at about lunchtime. His mum did the right thing and called 999
early this morning.
Just about everyone he was in contact with has a high temperature and
feel
unwell. As yet no D and V.

Baz

Do take care, Baz. Hope you don't get it.
It must be a worrying time for the lad's parents. Do report back in the
new year.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Intersting reply - how is Baz supposed to take care to avoid catching
Norovirus. I'm not being funny in asking this, but what precautions can one
take to be safe other than being fastidiously clean. One can't avoid
breathing in the germs.

Bill